turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Killer Hen Boxes!!

Started by spurs2bgobblin, October 29, 2021, 09:22:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spurs2bgobblin

Well it all started with a curiosity and thankfully a couple OG members helped me scratch that itch. After getting a couple great hen boxes second hand and getting the hang of it. I reached out a couple outstanding men. Mr. Richard Hudson and Mr. Matt Fulkerson. Both were extremely patient and helpful. We have had several good turkey conversations (and hopefully many to come). Without too many more words, this is what you expect from these guys and let me assure you these are well, well worth it! Hudson Honduran rosewood over teak and Fulkerson snakewood over zebrawood.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"In the South it's an understanding. To a turkey hunter, it's a life not subject to change. They know it's crazy. But to them, to us, it's worth it."

tal

Two great calls from two great call maker's. Thanks for showing'em

Greg Massey

Yes, they both make some fine hen boxes .. congrats on your 2 hen boxes ...

turkey stew

Congrats on a couple mighty fine hen boxes!

sbbow

Congrats on some GREAT calls from 2 of the best imo

Yoder409

Two great calls from two great builders !!!!
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

3bailey3

Very nice hen boxes, if you are looking for another good one contact Al and Josh at SS calls and let them build you one!

sbbow

Have a Bloodwood/maple that will sing!!

3bailey3

Two Hudson's, one Fulkerson and one from SS..

spurs2bgobblin

Quote from: 3bailey3 on October 31, 2021, 06:56:42 PM
Two Hudson's, one Fulkerson and one from SS..

Now that's a nice group right there!

I'll probably reach out to Al or Josh sometime soon.

"In the South it's an understanding. To a turkey hunter, it's a life not subject to change. They know it's crazy. But to them, to us, it's worth it."

CMBOSTC

I have both Hudson and Fulkerson, good calls. The Morgan that I have is in a different league, super call.

chefrific

Congratulations on two fine boxes. 

spurs2bgobblin

Thanks y'all! Like I said I'm fairly new to this style call so suggestions are always welcome.

JeffC

Congrats on a great pair of Hen box's , have a Fulkerson Snake over Apple that I love.
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

Tarheel

Congratulations on your purchases....