turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Benelli Turkey Choke I.D

Started by Cruiser, November 11, 2021, 04:09:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cruiser

Looking at a turkey choke for a Benelli 12G M1 Super 90 and trying to identify maker? The only marking is "Super Turkey" with a turkey footprint. Can anybody I.D the maker of this choke?
Thanks

lacire

Pinhoti has a turkey foot on it, it's made by Turlock and should have that makers name on it too. I'm sure somebody on here can identify it for you.
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

Cruiser

Quote from: lacire on November 11, 2021, 06:33:36 PM
Pinhoti has a turkey foot on it, it's made by Turlock and should have that makers name on it too. I'm sure somebody on here can identify it for you.
No other marking other than Super Turkey in a "script" style lettering and the foot; both in silver on insert part of choke
thanks

lacire

Yah, the only reason I remembered the turkey foot on the Pinhoti is because I was looking at buying one earlier in the year but settled on a couple of Carlsons instead, good luck, somebody on here will know.
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

Cruiser

Cruiser

I think it may be a Briley; awaiting confirmation. It's an older choke so wondering if TSS compatible?

Ihuntoldschool

As far as TSS , it should be just as safe as the ones made today that are TSS rated.   They make all of them with the same strength steel(except Briley thinwalls which are obviously much thinner) regardless of whether they are TSS rated or not.   

Cruiser

Thanks for that info about the steel