OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Beatrtooth neoprene shotgun covers  (Read 1127 times)

Offline Sandman50

Beatrtooth neoprene shotgun covers
« on: September 21, 2021, 08:23:09 PM »
Anyone have any experience with them good or bad?  I like the idea I just don’t like the big advertisement on the barrel. Really who makes a camouflage product and then put orange on it?!  SMH. In all fairness though I am looking for honest opinions. Is the cover so thick that it interferes with seeing your bead?

Offline lacire

• The Boss Gobbler
Re: Beatrtooth neoprene shotgun covers
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2021, 12:11:48 AM »
I don’t own one of the Beartooth gunjackets but there are some mixed reviews on Amazon. Looks like a product that’s made to correct a problem that for me, doesn’t exist. I use a gun sleeve or case to protect my gun when transporting it and remove it when I’m ready to shoot or start hunting. I personally don’t mind my guns showing some honest wear from use in the field.
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

Offline Greg Massey

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2021, 03:34:22 PM »
I use gun case for transporting and i do use one of those gun slickers that's waterproof and stores within itself ... it has a small clip that you can hook it onto you pack, satchel or vest ...

Offline Tom007

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
  • “Eastern Tail Chaser”
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2021, 07:51:12 AM »
I have the Beartooth neoprene comb raising Sleeve on my Browning Gold Slug Shotgun. It has different size inserts to put under the Neoprene to give you a raised comb on your stock. Works real nice, comfortable and gives me quick eye acquisition when shooting slugs. Be safe…..
“Solo hunter”