OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Some recent box calls

Started by SS Calls, September 18, 2021, 01:59:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SS Calls

Haven't posted in a while so thought I'd post up some boxes we've done recently. Thanks for the look!

USMC0331

All of those look fantastic!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

sbbow

Very nice boxes guys str8 up killers!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RND1983

Wow. Those are some show stoppers there

Dr Juice

Those are some beauts for sure!

Greg Massey

Fine looking calls.. i bought the ironwood / mahogany and ironwood / mineral poplar ... they sent me sound file's of these 2 calls and they were outstanding .

3bailey3

Sir-diealot

Fine looking calls, I really like the looks of the 7th and 1st ones.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

SS Calls

Quote from: Sir-diealot on September 18, 2021, 05:17:40 PM
Fine looking calls, I really like the looks of the 7th and 1st ones.

Those are Black Limba boxes. One with Macacauba paddle and seven with Ironwood paddle.. Thanks for the nice comments everyone. Much appreciated.  :icon_thumright:

packmule

The wood in several of those calls is outstanding. Great work as always Al and Josh! Any idea how many box calls you've built over the years?

Yelper

That ironwood is making some really good sounding box calls, I have the ironwood over cherry which is fantastic and have the ironwood over mahogany coming soon also.

Al and Josh are turning out some of the better box calls you can get, and at a great price.

Greg Massey

Quote from: Yelper on September 19, 2021, 07:31:40 AM
That ironwood is making some really good sounding box calls, I have the ironwood over cherry which is fantastic and have the ironwood over mahogany coming soon also.

Al and Josh are turning out some of the better box calls you can get, and at a great price.
X2 .. i heard some sound files of these calls and they were really good.

Jroddc

SS Calls

Thanks guys. Appreciate all the nice comments!  :icon_thumright:

Beards and Hooks

Man those definitely look nice Al!