turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Burris fast fire III sight protector

Started by slicksbeagles1, September 12, 2021, 08:18:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

slicksbeagles1

This has probably been asked before but does SumToy or someone else make a Burris fastfire III sight protector?

WV Ridge Reaper

If your looking for a cover...dream plastic has some great ones.

bobk

Burris FastFire Reflex Red-Dot Sight Mounting Plate, Picatinny Protector, 410330  .  This is a  sight protector from Burris.

SumToy

We have one.  Burris has one and Gobbler74 has one.   Burris or Gobbler74 fit on your base.   Ours is a base and protector in one. 
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

SumToy

Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

the Ward

gobbler74

I make guard only. It fits between flat bases and scope. I include longer screws.
"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail"

Greg Massey

Quote from: gobbler74 on February 04, 2022, 02:45:00 PM
I make guard only. It fits between flat bases and scope. I include longer screws.
One other question will the dust cover or shade cover that comes with the Fastfire 3 still work with this protector ?

Bob G.

I have a Burris FF3 mounted on a Sumtoy all in one mount and protector, the Burris protective cover fits.