OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Few that I turn recently.  (Read 3449 times)

Online Sir-diealot

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
Re: Few that I turn recently.
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2021, 11:45:09 AM »
Fine looking calls, that bottom right is mighty sexy. Going to have to pick on you though, black socks with white shoes? lol
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Offline Beards and Hooks

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Paintbrush Beard
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2021, 12:24:05 PM »
Fine looking calls, that bottom right is mighty sexy. Going to have to pick on you though, black socks with white shoes? lol
Steven what's wrong with you, black socks  go with everything , only thing I own.

Sent from my moto e6 using Tapatalk

Offline callmakerman

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Double Beard
« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2021, 12:39:03 PM »
Steven what's wrong with you, black socks  go with everything , only thing I own.

Just so your aware of it I'm wearing black socks with camo crocs. Can't get away with anything.

Offline EZ

• Double Beard
  • Gobble THIS!!!
« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2021, 02:49:11 PM »
VERY nice Bill!!!

Online Sir-diealot

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2021, 07:27:18 PM »

I thought that only went for T-Shirts and Jeans, did not know of the sock crossover.

Just so your aware of it I'm wearing black socks with camo crocs. Can't get away with anything.
Well if they are camo there is bound to be some black in them somewhere so you are saved. That said I look at crocs and because of the nerve damage in my left foot I see mid-evil torture devices.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:

Offline Beards and Hooks

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Paintbrush Beard
« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2021, 09:30:00 PM »

Well my black socks go with anything (according to me) according to her they don't.

Offline callmakerman

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Double Beard
« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2021, 07:51:05 AM »

Well my black socks go with anything (according to me) according to her they don't.
I'm 60 years old and don't care how people look at me so if i put black socks on . Oh well. LOL I've gone to the store to put something up for dinner sweat soaked and covered in dirt after working outside all day. If people have a problem with that then it's no wonder this country is going to hell. Joe's isn't giving me any extra money to sit on my backside.

Offline 3bailey3

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Paintbrush Beard
« Reply #22 on: August 11, 2021, 12:15:59 PM »
very nice looking callers Bill!

Online Sir-diealot

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
« Reply #23 on: August 12, 2021, 09:29:29 PM »

I'm 60 years old and don't care how people look at me so if i put black socks on . Oh well. LOL I've gone to the store to put something up for dinner sweat soaked and covered in dirt after working outside all day. If people have a problem with that then it's no wonder this country is going to hell. Joe's isn't giving me any extra money to sit on my backside.
I went to the gas station wearing a lacy bra on my head like earmuffs back in the 80's Yes money and drugs were involved.

John Koenig:

Offline Beards and Hooks

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Paintbrush Beard
« Reply #24 on: August 15, 2021, 10:21:15 AM »

Just behind you at 49 and we apparently have the same fashion sense, I could care less either bud.

Offline 1iagobblergetter

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Paintbrush Beard
« Reply #25 on: August 19, 2021, 10:06:23 PM »
Great looking calls. Congrats on the retirement !!!!Wish i was able.Lol..

Offline RND1983

« Reply #26 on: August 20, 2021, 11:37:15 AM »
Great looking calls!

Offline outdoors

• Limbhanger
  • 2015 forum supporter. “Outta’ the Woods”
« Reply #27 on: August 20, 2021, 11:57:13 AM »
Any color of socks make my feet STINK , have to wear white
Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field