Main Menu

I need your prayers

Started by shad309, June 01, 2011, 03:27:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shad309

Please say a prayer for me.
Thank you

lightsoutcalls

God, I pray that you would meet the needs that are on Shad's heart.  Father you know what they are and you know what your will is for his life.  I pray God that you would make yourself evident in his life and that in recognizing your power and your presence, he would give you the glory for your blessings and provision.  I ask these things in Jesus name, Amen.
Lights Out custom calls - what they're dying to hear!

Beretta686

Quote from: lightsoutcalls on June 01, 2011, 09:37:45 AM
God, I pray that you would meet the needs that are on Shad's heart.  Father you know what they are and you know what your will is for his life.  I pray God that you would make yourself evident in his life and that in recognizing your power and your presence, he would give you the glory for your blessings and provision.  I ask these things in Jesus name, Amen.

Amen
Official "Hippie" had my hip replaced August 2005

Roostem33

Lord, I come to you right now to lift up brother Shad, Lord we don't know what kind of problem he is facing but we do know that through you all things are possible. I just ask that you be with him in all his trials and give him strength in the name of Jesus. Amen!!

God Bless,
Jody
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.(John 10:10)

BOFF

Father God, I thank you for your salvation, and knowing you have those who know you, securely in your hands.

I thank you for Shad, and his acknowledgement of You, and the power of prayer. I'm in agreement with Wendell and Jody in their prayers for Shad, and ask for your will to be made known to Shad. Provide your servants of Godly men and women to be near him, and let him be comforted by your people. Provide him peace, comfort, and give him wisdom and knowledge through your Holy Spirit, in his seeking answers to the matters, which caused him to ask for prayers.

We thank you for what you have done, and for what you are going to do in this matter. For it is on Jesus name we ask and claim these things, Amen.

God Bless,
David B.

turkey slayer

Prayers sent from Louisiana :jesus-cross: