OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: RETAY 20 gauge masai mara reviews?  (Read 2990 times)

Offline WW

• The Boss Gobbler
RETAY 20 gauge masai mara reviews?
« on: July 21, 2021, 01:13:41 PM »
I'm thinking of buying one in the near future. Any pattern pics or reviews from those of you that own one?

Offline napier011

Re: RETAY 20 gauge masai mara reviews?
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2022, 12:26:35 AM »
Hope this helps…Picked one up in the fall. No pattern pics. But I absolutely love it. I think from specs, it’s right at 1.5-2 lbs. heavier than my Franchi, but it’s just as slim and is a better “feel” although heavier, the weight is distributed better and honestly I can’t tell that it is any heavier. The factory pic rail was a little too high for me for a red dot. I bought a meadow creek rib mount with a ff3 and it’s great. Shooting a Jebs .565 and Apex Ninjas are awesom! The one piece trigger assembly removal was not a big selling point, but it really is nice. (Convenient at least) But the real selling point was the barrel. Chrome lined, slightly over-board with a factory extended forcing cone!

Offline SumToy

• Double Beard
    • sumtoycustoms
Re: RETAY 20 gauge masai mara reviews?
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2022, 09:06:13 AM »
We have the mounts that fit the factory holes on that set up.   That has been a good little gun from what we have seen.   
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA