turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

sp 10 fed 7's smokes #2

Started by Devastator, May 31, 2011, 08:00:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Devastator

in pa.at minumum 50 yards tonight at 445 and man am i impressed with the knock down thump them shells have.went to this spot after seeing them sun.night,mon. at noon,and last evening out in a field of my uncles.so i said to myself today after work im going to plant myself in that field corner till quiting time and see what happens.every one was laughing at me cause it is 90 plus out and i said ya never know.out comes a hen,then i see a red head just inside the woods then a fan.he made it out about 20 yards from the woods and BOOM.first bird out of 52 beards that i killed without calling to.after the season most of us have had in this area i will take it.pics will hopefully be on the way soon.19.75#,1,3/16 spur the other broken to about 3/4,beard 9,3/4.i wished the 1 spur was not broken cause the longest one was almost pure white.

SKFOOTER

What brand and size choke tube and how does it pattern the Fed. Hvywght 7's?????

Devastator

.690 ported ballistics,i averaged only 220 in the 10 with a beautiful 20 with a dirty barrel at 40.never saw a bird go down so hard at that range.i also had awesome patterns with a s&w 20 gauge that i prob. won't use again after it broke with a ballistics non ported 554 and the heavy weight 7's.bought a benelli  nova 20 cause the chokes will inter change and it liked the hevi 13 7's better.