turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Stevens 301 turkey 26” barrel choke recommendations

Started by Curtis270, June 29, 2021, 09:40:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Curtis270

I picked one up at the end of last season and wanted to see what you guys like for chokes I have a .565 carlsons and the factory extra full but most I've seen is 130 in a 8" circle at 40 yard and 240 in a 12" circle most of what I'm finding says I should be 200+ in a 10" circle at 40 shooting #9 tungsten loads.

SumToy

Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

Curtis270

Thank you and being a veteran I also appreciate your support!

SumToy

Quote from: Curtis270 on June 29, 2021, 08:28:24 PM
Thank you and being a veteran I also appreciate your support!

I am a veteran in the business but not military.  I spent years following my father around as he spent years in military.     I do respect Military past and present along with any first responder.  That is why we offer the discounts to them. 
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA