OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

New member from NJ

Started by bobcat19, June 11, 2021, 03:00:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bobcat19

Hello all! I am 24 years old from Northwest NJ and have turkey hunted since I was 10. Didn't seriously turkey hunt until I was 16 or 17 when I first went by myself. Started to really challenge myself the last few years finding and hunting new areas. It has only fed my turkey addiction more.

Decided to join this site after doing a ton of research on building a dedicated turkey gun. Much of my info came from Old Gobbler forum. The knowledge on this site is priceless.

Greg Massey

NCL

Meleagris gallopavo

Welcome aboard! 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I live and hunt by empirical evidence.

Jroddc

:welcomeOG:
I'm also from northern New Jersey, bordering Orange County New York

Sir-diealot

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Tom007

"Solo hunter"

dawei

:welcomeOG:

Welcome to oldgobbler.com/ from an Old Soldier in Olympia, WA; in the Great Pacific Northwest!

David

Only two defining forces ever died for you.
1. Jesus Christ.
2. The American Soldier, Sailor, Airman, and Marine.
One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

1Cross+3Nails=4Given

turkeyfool

From Monmouth county then I moved out west for 10 years. I'm back in Oceanport, NJ. Welcome bud

mtns2hunt

Welcome, we are always looking for hard hunting turkey enthusiasts. They are becoming a rare breed. Please be advised that this forum will pick up more speed the closer we get to turkey season.
Everyone wants to be successful - some just need help.

Tom007

Quote from: bobcat19 on June 11, 2021, 03:00:11 PM
Hello all! I am 24 years old from Northwest NJ and have turkey hunted since I was 10. Didn't seriously turkey hunt until I was 16 or 17 when I first went by myself. Started to really challenge myself the last few years finding and hunting new areas. It has only fed my turkey addiction more.

Decided to join this site after doing a ton of research on building a dedicated turkey gun. Much of my info came from Old Gobbler forum. The knowledge on this site is priceless.

Welcome, post a pic of your new dedicated turkey gun.....
"Solo hunter"

bobcat19

20 gauge youth Remington 870

Tom007

Quote from: bobcat19 on June 23, 2021, 08:08:44 AM

A real nice setup. Great job......
"Solo hunter"

bobcat19

Quote from: Tom007 on June 23, 2021, 10:14:44 PM
Quote from: bobcat19 on June 23, 2021, 08:08:44 AM

A real nice setup. Great job......

Thanks. Haven't had the chance to sight in the red dot or pattern it with turkey loads yet. Looking forward to putting it on paper.

Tom007

Be sure to post your pattern pics........love to see how it patterns......
"Solo hunter"