OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Watkins Exodus  (Read 4233 times)

Online aclawrence

• Longbeard
Watkins Exodus
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2021, 10:30:16 PM »
Its simple, they used to be hard to get. Now they're not. Just call him up and you can have one by next week.
TJ just told me he was around 5 months out.  That might just apply to getting a custom order made though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Southerngobbler

Re: Watkins Exodus
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2021, 11:17:12 PM »
Its simple, they used to be hard to get. Now they're not. Just call him up and you can have one by next week.
TJ just told me he was around 5 months out.  That might just apply to getting a custom order made though.

Yeah I never said nothing about TJ. Call Marlin and you'll be short about $235 by the end of the conversation. Unless you're picky. Thanks for the hat info tho, I had one similar that actually got ruined last year(different manufacture) and glad to replace it now with a nomad.

Offline compton30

• The Boss Gobbler
« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2021, 07:17:47 AM »
Appreciate the responses. World class calls being available at the drop of a hat is certainly a good thing!

Offline wolfman

« Reply #18 on: June 17, 2021, 06:25:55 PM »

Yeah I never said nothing about TJ. Call Marlin and you'll be short about $235 by the end of the conversation. Unless you're picky. Thanks for the hat info tho, I had one similar that actually got ruined last year(different manufacture) and glad to replace it now with a nomad.
Would you or someone else mind sharing Marlin's contact info?  I've wanted a call of his for a while and assumed the wait was long.  I'm not on social media so callmakers with Facebook are out for me.

Offline Sir-diealot

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
« Reply #19 on: June 17, 2021, 10:11:52 PM »

Would you or someone else mind sharing Marlin's contact info?  I've wanted a call of his for a while and assumed the wait was long.  I'm not on social media so callmakers with Facebook are out for me.
Sent you a message.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."