OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Get gun dipped or use gun skins

Started by Mkeller, May 30, 2021, 07:11:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir-diealot

Quote from: Tom007 on June 08, 2021, 07:59:34 PM
Quote from: Sir-diealot on June 08, 2021, 02:46:08 PM
I have been wanting to get mine dipped, but the quality of the Mossy Oak skins really has me debating which to do now, I would get matching skin kit for my scope.

Sent from my S30U+ using Tapatalk

I think you will like the Mossy Oak skin. Great alternative........be safe Steve
Thanks Tom, you too.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

ChesterCopperpot

Quote from: Matt76cmich on June 07, 2021, 10:00:49 AM
The lighter of the two is wrapped and the darker one is the stock dip. Of the two I prefer the stock dip. The wrap is a little too smooth/slippery for my liking. It kinda made the knurled (can't think of the right word) pieces useless for grip. Just my $0.02

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
Off subject but what base are you running for that shotgun with the reflex sight?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Matt76cmich

Quote from: ChesterCopperpot on June 09, 2021, 08:46:44 AM
The lighter of the two is wrapped and the darker one is the stock dip. Of the two I prefer the stock dip. The wrap is a little too smooth/slippery for my liking. It kinda made the knurled (can't think of the right word) pieces useless for grip. Just my $0.02

Off subject but what base are you running for that shotgun with the reflex sight?

Sumtoy

ChesterCopperpot

Quote from: Matt76cmich on June 09, 2021, 08:48:15 AM
Quote from: ChesterCopperpot on June 09, 2021, 08:46:44 AM

Sumtoy

Thank you. That's what I thought but wanted to be sure. Looks good.

Meleagris gallopavo

I like both of these, a lot.

I live and hunt by empirical evidence.

bobcat19

I used the MO gun skin kit for the first time to on my youth 20g 870. Came out really nice, its like a vinyl material that forms with heat.

Would highly recommend.