Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Heck of a season for GNH!!!!

Started by RutnNStrutn, May 30, 2021, 11:12:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RutnNStrutn

I know there are some of our guys still hunting, and I'm sure some of the guys on other teams are as well. But for most part, the season is a wrap. After reviewing the totals for all the teams, and assuming there are no major changes, it looks like we're going to come in second. The Crusaders snuck past us by 33 points.
That's a hell of a turn around from Covid Season 2020!!! I'm proud of all of you guys, and am honored to call you my brothers.
Be safe out in the streets guys, and start making plans for a whale of a 2022 season. I can taste that title now!!!

Sent from deep in the woods where the critters roam.

TrackeySauresRex

Always a Hoot Captain JimBo!  Thank you  :icon_thumright:
"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

Dr Juice

Awesome teamwork and thx for the update.

Deputy 14

Yep we've had a fantastic year for a change. Hopefully one of the guys can kill a mid 70s tomorrow  :you_rock:

Will

Thanks Rut for taking lead. Great job guys!

wvmntnhick

Y'all did well brother. Seriously. I'm glad to see this team turn things around from last year. You've got some killers on this team for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RutnNStrutn

Quote from: wvmntnhick on June 02, 2021, 09:03:10 AM
Y'all did well brother. Seriously. I'm glad to see this team turn things around from last year. You've got some killers on this team for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks man!!! We appreciate  it!!

Bclarke

Great season everyone. Thanks for letting me part of it.

Billy

RutnNStrutn

Quote from: Bclarke on June 05, 2021, 09:14:36 PM
Great season everyone. Thanks for letting me part of it.

Billy

Glad to have your as part of the team Billy!!! :icon_thumright:

Mountainburd

I enjoyed it as well as always. Great job everyone. Have a good summer and deer season, and we'll see you next spring.

yelpaholic

Hayudog

Fun season for sure. We gave it a run this year. Crusaders posted some stud birds to get by us. Time to do summertime stuff. Be safe out there, if you're still on the job. Thanks for taking the lead Jim. See ya'all next year.
Doug

RutnNStrutn

Start making plans now for next spring. We need to take that title!! Have fun in the off season. And as Hayudog said, be safe if you're still on the job!!