Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

What is your head count this year?

Started by FullChoke, May 20, 2021, 04:01:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FullChoke

I understand that many people don't feel the need to post a bird that they have shot if it is not an upgrade. Just for the record, how many gobblers have you shot so far this season? I need each team mate to post their number if they are finished for the year.

FC

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.

FullChoke

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.

Candyman

paintbrush

3seasons

9  may be able to squeeze in another hunt if everything works out.

Usually enter all of them but weather,time and other circumstances caused me to miss a few entry's.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FullChoke

We presently have 25 gobblers posted on the board from the 2021 season. I know that there have been some taken that were not posted. According to the other team listings in this year's contest, The Roaring 20's have the greatest total of birds taken from this season. In several cases this number represents over TWICE the total taken. The 25 bird number is also the largest number that this team has ever shot. Make no mistake my brothers, this has been a banner year for our efforts in this wonderful sport!

Cheers!  ;D

FullChoke

Roost 1

Congrats to y'alls team on a great season. 25 birds is a great accomplishment.

xarcher

1. Lowest total as long as I can remember   Not done yet

Guns don't kill people.  Guns kill food.

BBR12

I'm actually just s sitting here updating my journal. I had my best year ever. I was blessed to be able to tote out 12 this year. I squeezed or maybe jerked the trigger on a couple more that lived to be hunted again. I was also involved with 7 more kills including my sons Osceola then me and Scott were together for the others.

wchadw

turkeyhunter91

i only pulled the trigger on 2, i watched 6 hit the ground this spring. congratulations to everyone.

TKE921