OldGobbler

OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Any Guns N' Hoses members still hunting?

Started by RutnNStrutn, May 19, 2021, 10:51:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RutnNStrutn

Quote from: Dr Juice on May 28, 2021, 11:41:09 AM
Hello Gents. I scored a decent one this am. I will get pics and scoresheet uploaded as soon as i get a chance. Best regards.
Awesome Doc J!!!!! :icon_thumright:

Sent from deep in the woods where the critters roam.

Twowithone

Got 1 talking now  but he ain't moving by his gobbles. I'm in Potter Co. raining now yesterday was literally a washout trying to keep some calls dry. Good thing they make diaphragm calls and I'm halfass with those. Their responding to my ceramic Winchester call so we're tryin to keep that call nice and dry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
09-11-01 Some Gave Something. 343 Gave All F.D.N.Y.

RutnNStrutn

Keep after those gobblers boys!!! :icon_thumright:

Twowithone

No good in Potter Co. rained good for 2 days up there miserable. 1 more shot on Memorial Day. :firefighter:

WildSpur

Getting out for the final day tomorrow.  Fingers crossed. 

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Cluck more, yelp less

TrackeySauresRex

"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

RutnNStrutn

Good luck boys!!!

Dr Juice

Dr Juice

I'm done. Tomorrow is the closer in NY. Have a safe Memorial Day

Twowithone

I'm done guys not a gobble didn't hear any hens cutting hell didn't see a deer in the woods that's pretty unusual. Well had gobbling everyday till today we'll that's hunting ain't guaranteed. You guys have a safe summer see you all next spring. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WildSpur

I am done and birdless.  2 years in a row.  Had them answering me this morning however I was local in the suburbs.   Very difficult to pull them out of back yards!  Sorry I was of no help these last 2 years. 

Cluck more, yelp less

RutnNStrutn

Quote from: WildSpur on May 31, 2021, 04:49:40 PM
I am done and birdless.  2 years in a row. Sorry I was of no help these last 2 years.

It happens man. I had my 2 year birdless streak a few years back. Hang in there brother!! Next year will be your year.

Deputy 14

It happens. Tennessee saved me from having a 3 year birdless stretch. Our turkey numbers are terrible and plummeting like an avalanche in WV. Weather hasn't helped but they opened fall hen statewide 5 years ago and it coincides with the population decline.

WildSpur

Oh. I never knew that about WV.   In Pennsylvania we gave had a fall season as long as I can remember.  It's usually 2-3 weeks long and rifles up to this year were legal. 

Cluck more, yelp less