OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Green slate

Started by tnanh, May 12, 2021, 08:20:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roost 1

Quote from: Sanders153 on May 15, 2021, 11:33:07 PM
How can you get ahold of Buster Halford, or see some of his pots

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tnanh

Mr. Halford recommended a green slate in a canary pot. Does anyone have that one and how do you like it. JLH also recommended a Canary striker.

Tom007

Quote from: Roost 1 on January 16, 2022, 07:38:57 AM
Quote from: Sanders153 on May 15, 2021, 11:33:07 PM
How can you get ahold of Buster Halford, or see some of his pots

Wow, great truckload there.......
"Solo hunter"

EZ

Just picked up a green slate in a Blue Mahoe pot from James Witmer at Unicoi. It's a screamer if ya want it to be.

aclawrence

Buster posted yesterday that he has calls left over from Unicoi. If you want one you can get it without a wait right now.

wchadw

Quote from: aclawrence on January 18, 2022, 07:42:58 AM
Buster posted yesterday that he has calls left over from Unicoi. If you want one you can get it without a wait right now.

X2

tnanh

I have one of Buster's green slate calls on the way. I think it is in a canary wood pot. Looking forward to it getting here.

RND1983

I recently got Busters green slate in a canarywood pot. All I can say is it's impressive.

tnanh

Got my green slate/canarywood from Buster in the mail yesterday. Played it with a JLH canary wood striker and a Neals Dymonwood striker. Sounds great with both but I think I play the straight tip striker from Neal a little better but will keep practicing with both. Thanks for the recommendations.