OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

New Copper Pot

Started by ElkTurkMan, February 13, 2011, 01:00:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ElkTurkMan

I picked this call up this weekend at the Sportsman show in Perry, GA.  It's got a copper surface, and it is made out of Ambrosia Wood.  Tim Sandford of Rut & Strut Calls made it, and it will absolutley sing.  I am tickled to death with it.     

[attachment deleted by admin]

wildcat14

trkycaller

turkey slayer

Cut*N*Run

Roostem33

Tim does make a good copper pot, my hunting partner bought one last year that sounds great! Congrats!!
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.(John 10:10)

WyoHunter

If I had a dollar for every gobbler I thought I fooled I'd be well off!

J Gilbert

Very nice call, I got one of Tim's copper calls from my girlfriend for Christmas this year. I ran several other calls of his in Perry this weekend and my dad ended up walking away with a ceramic that I talked myself out of buying.  Tim is a good guy and makes some very nice calls

ElkTurkMan

Quote from: J Gilbert on February 13, 2011, 09:29:55 PM
Very nice call, I got one of Tim's copper calls from my girlfriend for Christmas this year. I ran several other calls of his in Perry this weekend and my dad ended up walking away with a ceramic that I talked myself out of buying.  Tim is a good guy and makes some very nice calls

I ran a few copper pots, his ceramic pots, and some of his aluminum pots.  If I hadn't have chosen this pot, there was a ceramic pot, I would have picked up.  He's makes outstanding pot calls.

FLAhotdog

That copper pot from Tim is on my list to buy prior to 2012. Great choice!

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

M,Yingling

Good luck with your new call  :icon_thumright:
Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

gaboy

Yep. Nice indeed. Tim's new 3.25" copper pot is a tom killer for sure. I'm fortune enough to have call #1 in the 3.25" style. He's since made some improvements  in the overall size and weight of the pot and it's even better.