OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Hevi-13 Replacement

Started by Maineiac, February 14, 2022, 11:30:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tail Feathers

Quote from: 2eagles on February 15, 2022, 06:27:25 PM
KENT TK7 PENETRATOR HIGH PERFORMANCE TUNGSTEN TURKEY LOADS
Not really tss. Not quite as dense and I saw some on the shelf at a farm store today.
Interesting option.  I will buy some if I ever run across it and give it a try.  My limited experience with Kent ammo has been positive.
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

Old Gobbler

The saying goes ...of it don't make sense there's a buck "$" in it

To elaborate, alot of things have been going on in the turkey ammo business and the culmination of this is that almost all ammo companies have gone the industry trend of "high end " turkey shells , I'm not one to spare the dollar when it comes to good ammunition , but The price keeps on going up...up...up

Hevi 13 and the similar high end shells have been replaced with even more high end products , I'm not knocking the products , most are of excellent quality ....

the same trend has shown itself in waterfowl ammunition with ammo companies doing thier very best  to make as much high end... high profit shells instead of the low profit high volume steel shells that will kill any duck or goose that have ever quacked or honked

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

justin.arps

Magnum blends have pretty good pattern density.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jimspur

Kent TK7 Penetrator has been discontinued.

misfire

Didnt know Hevi discontinued them. Try Greg Maher with Meadow Creek sight mounts, I got 2 boxes of 12ga Hevi13 #6s two weeks ago from him
Pray as if everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you

www.misfiregamecalls.net