OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Venom, FF#, Kingslayer, etc, which do you recommend?  (Read 5925 times)

Offline davisd9

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
Re: Venom, FF#, Kingslayer, etc, which do you recommend?
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2021, 09:33:27 PM »
Truthfully a $100 truglo would be more than sufficient for 90% or so of us.
Life’s to short to hunt with ugly stuff!!!

Did not know your choice of brand offered a 2 moa..May have to look into that

This is what I went with. It has the 2 moa dot. You can do order a red or green dot sight, the green cost about $30 more.  Hope you are doing good my friend!
“A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason.” - Rev Zach Farmer

Offline Ranman

• The Boss Gobbler
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2021, 04:33:57 PM »
I have a Venom, because I got a great deal. I have not had any problems with it. I do like the looks of the Kingslayer.. May get one.

Offline Johnhunter21

« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2023, 09:06:00 PM »
I got the Sightmark Mini Shot M-spec this year and had good luck with it. Built solid, held zero, top changing battery, and you can find if around $200
  I looked at that one recently on line.  Does it have a strong blue tint when looking through it like so many reflex sights?

I apologize for the late reply. I have not noticed any kind of blue tint or any miscoloring of any kind. After a couple seasons, I am still a really big fan of this optic!