OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Rohrer,Glover an Lynch

Started by sbbow, May 08, 2021, 05:11:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sbbow

I've gotten some FANTASTIC calls in the last couple weeks an thought I would share.

Jason Rohrer wingbone. I didn't know what to expect when I got this one but I was pleasantly SURPRISED! This guy is someone you might want to keep on your radar.

Robert Glover his name says it all! Craftsmanship is unreal from top to bottom! Thank you crawdad for an AWESOME trumpet.

Kevin Lynch is another where his name says it all. 2x winner in Nashville. This set is made of a 3-bone an a 2-bone. This is my first 2-bone call ! Last I checked Kevin still had calls available if your looking for one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Southerngobbler

Mathews.1

I have a lynch two bone sitting at the post office. Should receive it tomorrow. How does it compare to the three bone?

sbbow

Quote from: Mathews.1 on May 09, 2021, 01:12:17 PM
I have a lynch two bone sitting at the post office. Should receive it tomorrow. How does it compare to the three bone?
I think it plays a little softer but that me.

GobbleGitr

Congrats on some great additions to your flock

Sir-diealot

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Tom007

"Solo hunter"

Cowboy

Beautiful calls

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

turkey stew

Congrats on some mighty fine callers!

Chris O

Nice looking calls Steve congrats!!! Do you notice any different sound between the 2 bone and 3 bone calls? I have a no name 2 bone call that sounds pretty good but I don't have a matched set to compare with.

EZ

Quote from: Chris O on June 11, 2021, 10:45:04 PM
Nice looking calls Steve congrats!!! Do you notice any different sound between the 2 bone and 3 bone calls? I have a no name 2 bone call that sounds pretty good but I don't have a matched set to compare with.

Chris, a 2-bone compared to a 3-bone will sound different. That only stands to reason as the ID and lengths are different, but they (well made ones) sound great.

packmule

Quote from: EZ on June 12, 2021, 07:50:43 AM

Chris, a 2-bone compared to a 3-bone will sound different. That only stands to reason as the ID and lengths are different, but they (well made ones) sound great.

Are the 2-bone calls higher pitched? Any difference in volume?

sbbow

Quote from: packmule on June 12, 2021, 09:30:09 AM

I think they are lower but that's me

Chris O

Thanks for the answers guys I appreciate the info.

EZ

Quote from: packmule on June 12, 2021, 09:30:09 AM

Mine are slightly higher pitched, roll over quick and whistle with ease. Slightly less volume than my three bone.