Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

You Can't Delay the Inevitable by Denying the Truth.....05/29/11

Started by pappy, May 29, 2011, 12:31:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pappy

Today there are so many who would rather believe there is no heaven or hell, there is no judgement and that there is infact NO GOD to answer to. WHY?
Simply because they have fallen prey to the false teachings of some who would claim themselves to be called by God but in fact, they serve theirselves.
Look at the stern warning in Titus 1:10,11 & 15,16....
For there are many unruly and vain talkers and decievers, specially they of circumcision: whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole house, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre sake.
Unto the pure all things are pure; but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled. They profess that they know God; but in works, they defy Him, being abominable and disobedient, and unt every good work reprobate.
Paul was saying something that lit up a spiritually darkened presence with the truth and righteousness of God. He lit a fire under some folks that needed to have the flames fanned for a long time.
Today there are those who teach just the opposite of what God intended for those who are called to teach, they teach and preach whatever they want in order to attend to the listener's ears, giving them what they want to hear instead of the truth.
Therefore so many are denying the truth, by believing what they are being told, and by doing so, they are living life as they please, putting off the necessary and the inevitable, and this is going to send a lot of people to hell.
Haven't you heard someone say..." If there is a God, He loves me too much to send me to Hell." That is because they have heard nothing preached or taught about the Righteous and Judging God that the Bible speaks of. They hear nothing but Heaven being preached. If you leave out parcel of the truth you may as well not preach from the Bible at all.
In Fact many are doing that very thing, there are men standing up preaching from "their bible" teaching "their ideals" and NOT GOD"S....I have to remind you to look at verse 16 again.....They profess to know God; but in works they deny Him, being abominable and disobedient and unto every good work reprobate.
In simple terms, They claim to be called by God, but their preaching and teaching prove otherwise, they are in reality an eyesore to God, they are evil in disgiuse, and in God's eyes, they are worthless.
This is why there are so many procastinators, this is why so many are trying to put off the inevitable by denying the truth.
So many do not believe....so many who do not fear God... remember the list in Revelation 21....those who are cast into the lake of fire and brimstone? "But the fearful and unbelieving and the abominable and murderers and whoermongers and sorcerers and idolators ans all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death...."
My only prayer is that God will allow the hands of time to extend long enough so that those who have been trapped, those who have been mistaught or who have been under the spell of a false prophet....will have another chance at submitting to the Oly Spirit's call to repentance...NOONE HAS TO END UP IN HELL....
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

BOFF

Thank you Jack.

A lot of people only want  to preach the "feel good stuff".

All of God's word needs to be told, nothing less, and nothing more.

God Bless,
David B.

Roostem33

Amen Jack, that one will make you think or at least it did me! Thanks!!

Have a great week,
Jody
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.(John 10:10)

mmims

Thanks Jack, the tendencies today are to "make God in our image" but the Truth is we are to make ourselves in his image!

Mike