turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Painted vs dipped

Started by JodyPenny, April 21, 2021, 08:33:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gatrkyhntr70

Love it, looks great! I've painted a few myself, prefer the painted ones, more durable if you prep it right.
Quote from: DUCKDIGGLER on April 22, 2021, 08:50:49 AM
I will say I have and use both as I am an old guy so we had to paint our guns back in the day!  I far prefer dipped as they look perfect BUT a properly prepped rattle can gun can look pretty darn good. They guys here have posted a few over the years that are awesome.  Prep, attention to detail, a few light coats with solid curing time between and a final clear coat to protect it will last you years.  This is one I did last winter......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
<- <- <= <- <- <- <-

gatrkyhntr70

Love it, looks great! I've painted a few myself, prefer the painted ones, more durable if you prep it right.
Quote from: DUCKDIGGLER on April 22, 2021, 08:50:49 AM
I will say I have and use both as I am an old guy so we had to paint our guns back in the day!  I far prefer dipped as they look perfect BUT a properly prepped rattle can gun can look pretty darn good. They guys here have posted a few over the years that are awesome.  Prep, attention to detail, a few light coats with solid curing time between and a final clear coat to protect it will last you years.  This is one I did last winter......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
<- <- <= <- <- <- <-