OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Mouth Call Making...Starter Kit

Started by GobbleNut, May 28, 2011, 04:10:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GobbleNut

"It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!"  
    Looking for a great gift for a turkey hunter?
Learn to make mouth calls easily and inexpensively, without having to get yourself an expensive call press.  This starter kit includes a DVD and written instructions on our simple, easy system for making mouth calls, plus enough call components to make twenty three-reed calls.   Within minutes, even a beginner can be making custom mouth calls for less than a buck apiece, using a few common household items you probably have in your house right now!
       The twenty-call starter kit (pictured) is $35 postage paid. 
         Additional call materials can be purchased:....
                   materials only for 24 calls...$24  (postage paid)             
                   materials only for 50 calls...$43  (postage paid)

Your call kit and/or additional materials will be shipped  to you within three days of receiving payment.  Send PM for ordering information. 

Old Gobbler

That is cool !!  Me and my dad used to have a kit to make our own when I was young -  :you_rock:
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

moonman

Can you get youth sized frames?
Keep your nose in the wind,your eyes on the skyline.

GobbleNut

Right now, we are providing medium and small frames with the kits.  We can get some other sizes upon request, but the lead time for sending the kit may be a little longer.  I would suggest trying the two sizes we include in the kits first, and if they are not suitable, we will try to accommodate special requests.
Thanks for the interest.  So far, we have had nothing but rave reviews for this system.

TurkeyAssassin

I will prolly end up getting with you on this, looks like a great hobby for a hunter to get into!
Owner of FC Photography
www.facebook.com/FC.Photography01

drenalinld

Sweet setup! I have to get with you on some of that.

anthonyjhallen

TTT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GobbleNut

Santa is on his way!!
...And so is the spring turkey season!!