turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Good morning

Started by Chris O, April 18, 2021, 10:40:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris O

He deserved an early one today, he hunted all day yesterday by himself. He was in some close encounters but didn't connect. Gobbler talk on the Jeff Erb and hen talk on the Ezolt Wingbone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RutnNStrutn

Congrats!!

Sent from deep in the woods where the critters roam.

paboxcall

"A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods." Yoder409
"Sit down wrong, and you're beat." Jim Spencer
Don't go this year where youtubers went last year.
"It is a fallacy...that turkeys can see through rocks. Only Superman can do that. Instead turkeys see around them."Jim Spencer

knifeshark

Greg Massey

btomlin

Yoteduster

Congrats!... nice gobbler

boomer

Congrats!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Gooserbat

NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

Neill_Prater

Congrats. Well done!

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

jmart241

M,Yingling

Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

3bailey3

Chris O

Thanks guys this was the first year in a long time I didn't hunt Iowa' s season 2. I will be hunting next weekend so hopefully I can have some luck. I hope all of you are having some luck. I know other guys have been talking about the lack of gobbling and it sure seemed that way today for us also.

tomstopper