News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Few Recently Added Items

Started by Sir-diealot, April 17, 2021, 10:23:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir-diealot

Quote from: 3bailey3 on May 09, 2021, 09:16:19 PM
Hey Steve are you looking for any more of the Primos older dvd's or vhs?
Yes, sure am, earlier the better, they are what got me turkey hunting in the first place. Also want to get some of the elk and bow hunting ones. DVD only though, I no longer own a working VCR.

Sent from my S30U+ using Tapatalk

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Cowboy

Quote from: ScottTaulbee on May 05, 2021, 08:34:21 PM
Quote from: Sir-diealot on May 05, 2021, 11:21:02 AM
Quote from: ScottTaulbee on May 03, 2021, 11:20:14 PM
The Turkey Hunters book is Fantastic, I've read the "Hunting the American wild Turkey" every year before season since I got it as a kid in 04. It's great too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have not taken the plastic off The Turkey Hunters book yet, I am friends with Tess Jolly on Facebook and want to ask her if she will autograph it for me if I send it to her along with the return shipping fee. She took all the photos in the book. I will do the same with the author.

Sent from my S30U+ using Tapatalk
That would be awesome. I highly suggest getting the 3 Jim Spencer has written. The Turkey Hunter's Digest, Bad Birds and Bad Birds 2. All 3 fantastic books and he's a great guy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nice collection of stuff there. Yes. Jim Spencer books are a must for any turkey hunter. Highly recommend them. Wonderful story teller.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

hotspur

Beards and Hooks

Nice looking additions Steve!

Sir-diealot

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."