only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

A great day.

Started by captpete, April 13, 2021, 09:27:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ElkTurkMan

Quote from: captpete on April 15, 2021, 04:23:50 PM
Quote from: ElkTurkMan on April 14, 2021, 03:37:39 PM
Congrats on your turkey and on a great hunt. I also filled my first season Iowa tag on Monday as well . A great day indeed!

Thanks for the comment and congrats on your bird as well. Not sure where you were hunting, but the wind was pretty nasty most of the day around here....20-30mph with higher gusts.

Quote from: greencop01 on April 14, 2021, 04:14:10 PM
Congrats sounds like you had a great day. I would say w/o the bird you still had a great day, but the bird you got topped the day off just right! :OGturkeyhead:

You are exactly right....it was a great day!  :icon_thumright: Being able to take that Tom was just icing on the cake!! :z-guntootsmiley:
I was hunting northeast Iowa. I shot my bird at 8:30  and it was pretty calm then. The wind did however pick up later in the day. Tuesday I went out with my buddy to call and film for him and the wind was terrible 

Tunaguy

" I wouldn't want to belong to any club that would have me as a member." Groucho Marx

Wrangler95

Give Thanks Unto The Lord,For He Is Good,His Love Endures Forever!

captpete

Quote from: ElkTurkMan on April 16, 2021, 09:28:03 AM
Quote from: captpete on April 15, 2021, 04:23:50 PM
Quote from: ElkTurkMan on April 14, 2021, 03:37:39 PM
Congrats on your turkey and on a great hunt. I also filled my first season Iowa tag on Monday as well . A great day indeed!

Thanks for the comment and congrats on your bird as well. Not sure where you were hunting, but the wind was pretty nasty most of the day around here....20-30mph with higher gusts.

Quote from: greencop01 on April 14, 2021, 04:14:10 PM
Congrats sounds like you had a great day. I would say w/o the bird you still had a great day, but the bird you got topped the day off just right! :OGturkeyhead:

You are exactly right....it was a great day!  :icon_thumright: Being able to take that Tom was just icing on the cake!! :z-guntootsmiley:
I was hunting northeast Iowa. I shot my bird at 8:30  and it was pretty calm then. The wind did however pick up later in the day. Tuesday I went out with my buddy to call and film for him and the wind was terrible 
I hunt Northeast Iowa also. I shot the Jake video in Backbone Park. I killed my Tom about 5 mile from there about 3PM. The wind on Tuesday was a lot worse than on Monday...actually glad I didn't have to deal with it.  ;)