Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Gooserbat “Grab bag” impression - youth success!

Started by btomlin, April 11, 2021, 12:00:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

btomlin

Impression 1: they work!!  The ghost cut (the option?) worked on this fella!!

Took my buddy's son for Iowa's youth season this morning.  My friend broke his foot a couple weeks ago, so was unable to take him or tag along. 

This was Kyler's 1st year without a blind as they normally "deer hunt" their birds .  Told him it was time to learn when, where, how, etc on handling an approaching gobbler.   I was able to sit just behind his right shoulder and provide guidance. He did wonderful. 

Gotta love those 2 year old gobblers!!

Greg Massey

Congratulations young man on a nice gobbler.

JeffC

Congrats to you both, nice Tom. I agree we you on Sam's "grab bag" specials, still using 2 from last years sale, really surprised more people didnt jump on this years sales. Good luck to you this season.   
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

btomlin

Quote from: JeffC on April 11, 2021, 03:02:23 PM
Congrats to you both, nice Tom. I agree we you on Sam's "grab bag" specials, still using 2 from last years sale, really surprised more people didnt jump on this years sales. Good luck to you this season.

Thanks!  I definitely plan to add some more next year.  I have one of his crystals en route now also.   

ManfromGreenSwamp

Super! Congratulations guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"First one to the carcass gets the most"
-T.Farley

"I'm livin ta rest, I was born tired"
-B.Button

Crghss

Time is the most valuable thing a man can spend. ...

Gooserbat

NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

Muzzy61

Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

tomstopper

Awesome. Congratulations to you both

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

JodyPenny