OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: WTB or Trade Browning BPS 10ga 24" barrel  (Read 1409 times)

Offline Ridge Rooster

• The Boss Gobbler
WTB or Trade Browning BPS 10ga 24" barrel
« on: April 10, 2021, 02:56:39 PM »
Looking for a 24" barrel for my BPS 10ga. Currently has a 26" on it that I would trade but I would like to buy a 24" for gun.

Thanks
Ridge Rooster
Old School 11-87 + Nitros = Dead Ridge Roosters

Offline Snoodsniper

• Longbeard
Re: WTB or Trade Browning BPS 10ga 24" barrel
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2021, 07:28:44 PM »
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Browning-BPS-10-Ga-Barrel-24-3-1-2-Vent-Rib-Gloss-Blue-Invector-Chokes-NEW-/274756050678?_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l49286

How bad you want one?

Offline Ridge Rooster

• The Boss Gobbler
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2021, 09:15:44 PM »
Already saw that! Lol offered 310.00 and he declined. Don't want one that bad. Thinking about sending it to Comp N Choke and having it cut down. Heard that rib post needed to be pinned after cutting?? Anybody got any information on that?

Ridge Rooster

Offline Snoodsniper

• Longbeard
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2021, 04:05:06 AM »
I had a 30" cut to 21" at Rob Roberts shop. They threaded it for the original invector plus chokes. Works great,no issues.

Offline Ridge Rooster

• The Boss Gobbler
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2021, 06:38:59 AM »
Sent PM asking questions about your BPS you sent to Rob Roberts but I figured I would post some of the questions here where anyone that has had it done might answer. I have thought about cutting it to 21" being that is where the post is that will keep it legal and achieve what I want. I have had people say that if you do that you need to pin the rib to the post by roll pin or other means? Unsure why so thought I would ask on here? Also curious if anyone has had theirs cut by Comp N Choke, I hear they have a quick turn around and do an excellent job? Also I  assume they would thread back with Invector Choke System?

Thanks
Ridge Rooster

Offline Snoodsniper

• Longbeard
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2021, 07:55:45 AM »
Sent PM asking questions about your BPS you sent to Rob Roberts but I figured I would post some of the questions here where anyone that has had it done might answer. I have thought about cutting it to 21" being that is where the post is that will keep it legal and achieve what I want. I have had people say that if you do that you need to pin the rib to the post by roll pin or other means? Unsure why so thought I would ask on here? Also curious if anyone has had theirs cut by Comp N Choke, I hear they have a quick turn around and do an excellent job? Also I  assume they would thread back with Invector Choke System?

Thanks
Ridge Rooster
PM sent