Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Day 3, same result.

Started by Deputy 14, April 07, 2021, 08:02:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deputy 14

More TSS sent this morning. This one didn't take long after fly down. Got set up on a bird I roosted last night and got the decoys out well before daylight in a field that the bird could see pretty shortly after he hit the ground.
Made some soft tree calls and a fly down cackle and that was all it took. He hit the ground in my direction and as soon as he saw the decoys it was all over, a 30 second sprint toward them and that was the end of his legacy. 20lbs, 3/4 spurs, 9.25 beard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TrackeySauresRex

You are on Fuego!   :z-guntootsmiley: :z-guntootsmiley: :z-guntootsmiley: Great hunt!
"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

Twowithone

09-11-01 Some Gave Something. 343 Gave All F.D.N.Y.

RutnNStrutn

DUDE!!!! YOU are kicking  and taking names!!! :icon_thumright:

Sent from deep in the woods where the critters roam.

WildSpur

My man!  Great job. 

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Cluck more, yelp less

suburbhunter

Send some of the JUJU to the rest of us... WTG  :z-guntootsmiley: :z-guntootsmiley:

Deputy 14

Thanks guys, I'll be so aggravated by 0800 opening day of WV season I'll want to wrap my gun around a tree I'm sure haha. You guys gotta take it from here.

TrackeySauresRex

Quote from: Deputy 14 on April 09, 2021, 08:07:40 PM
Thanks guys, I'll be so aggravated by 0800 opening day of WV season I'll want to wrap my gun around a tree I'm sure haha. You guys gotta take it from here.

I think the pressure is off ya now. You can prop yourself up against a tree, take in the sites and enjoy.  :icon_thumright:
"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

Hayudog

That's a string of kills. Good on ya.