OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: WTB Turkey tail saver  (Read 1231 times)

Offline JakeT

WTB Turkey tail saver
« on: April 05, 2021, 10:46:08 PM »
Looking to buy one if anyone has one they don't use. Thanks Jake

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Offline Easy81

Re: WTB Turkey tail saver
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2021, 10:00:51 PM »
Am I the only person wondering what a tail saver is ?

Offline JakeT

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2021, 05:03:43 AM »
Am I the only person wondering what a tail saver is ?
Lol. Its a little soft sided case you keep your tail fan in for your strutter decoy. Keeps your fan nice. They quit making them a couple years ago.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Online Snood Life

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • The Boss Gobbler
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2021, 01:31:41 PM »
Here is a picture of what you are looking for. I think... Good luck on your search.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Sir-diealot

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2021, 02:31:09 PM »
Would a crossbow case work? Seems the front of it would be shaped right. You may still be able to get one, seems they yanked the license from the company that was making them for them. This is their post on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/TurkeyTailSaver/posts/1940382502733512
Please I would like to clear up some questions about Turkey Tail Saver, the company that we licensed it to, has not preform it duties and had to pull the license, we are in the process find company that wants to take over this quality product, we have numerous people looking for the Tail Saver cases please contact me at turkeytailsaver@yahoo.com and we will do our best to get one these great products in your hands thank Chuck Younke
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Offline bbcoach

• Double Beard
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2021, 07:21:57 PM »
Get some heavy cardboard (furniture stores or appliance stores have plenty when they unbox their refrigerators or furniture) make two half moon shape cutouts slightly larger than your fan.  Take several layers of duct tape and use it for the bottom hinge.  You can also use the duct tape to make a couple of handles as well, by putting a piece of tape on each side of each piece of cardboard (4 total pieces), again in a half moon shape.  Make sure you have a sizable loop for your hand to go through and you'll have a tail saver at very little expense.