OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

TC Encore 410

Started by governor, April 16, 2023, 11:03:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

governor

I'm looking for a TC Encore 45/410 pistol with a 16" barrel , any chance anybody know where I might find one

TScottW99

I'm not sure I've ever seen one in 16", only ones I've seen are pistol sized. Forums such as GreyBeard and 24 Hour Campfire are your best bet but you have to be religious on checking them. MGM did make some .410 barrels at one time, look for those as well.

You can call EdTC as well, evening is best, he may be able to help. http://edstc.com/
"What gets us jangly is the suddenness of everything. We hunt turkeys because we want to hear them gobble, watch them strut and all that, and we hunt them with shotguns because we want to be close to them when those things occur." - Jim Spencer

governor

That was a typo, I meant 15" barrel

TScottW99

Quote from: governor on April 19, 2023, 07:21:38 AM
That was a typo, I meant 15" barrel

Gotcha, I'll keep my open. Ed above is always good to call, his webpage isn't always accurate as he has a regular day job.
"What gets us jangly is the suddenness of everything. We hunt turkeys because we want to hear them gobble, watch them strut and all that, and we hunt them with shotguns because we want to be close to them when those things occur." - Jim Spencer