OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Burris FF3 Issues  (Read 1815 times)

Offline tonyzzzz

Burris FF3 Issues
« on: March 31, 2021, 03:34:13 PM »
Well I am back to square one on a sight for my M1 90.  I bought a FF3 but the thr4eads to the battery compartment would not line up.  Tried for ever to get the battery in.  Finally gave up and returned it back to Midway.  Now deciding on the Holosun 507 or Vortex Venom. 

Offline FL-Boss

• Longbeard
Re: Burris FF3 Issues
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2021, 03:43:26 PM »
This is a known issue.. but easy fix. Not sure why Burris doesn't note this.   It all has to do with the battery.  Use a different brand and it will screw down perfect.  I had the best luck with Duracell.  I have (3) FF3 sights... no issue changing out the batteries each year before season.

Offline Tom007

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
  • “Eastern Tail Chaser”
Re: Burris FF3 Issues
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2021, 08:42:20 PM »
This is a known issue.. but easy fix. Not sure why Burris doesn't note this.   It all has to do with the battery.  Use a different brand and it will screw down perfect.  I had the best luck with Duracell.  I have (3) FF3 sights... no issue changing out the batteries each year before season.

X2, they told me Duracell will have no issues. It is true, they work perfectly......
“Solo hunter”