turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

NWTF GUN

Started by Greg Massey, March 31, 2021, 11:43:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg Massey

Who all has NWTF turkey gun? I have older Mossberg 500 / 12 ga. with 24 inch ported barrel, extended choke in mossy oak breakup camo synthetic with the NWTF medallion in the stock. Tell us what you have...

Jroddc

Browning Silver NWTF 24" barrel full strut ported choke tube Mossy Oak country camo.

paboxcall

Got two of them.

H&R single shot, 12 gauge with factory dipped Bottomland and Winchester 1300 "Buck / Tom" edition, 12 gauge factory dipped New Breakup.

"A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods." Yoder409
"Sit down wrong, and you're beat." Jim Spencer
Don't go this year where youtubers went last year.
"It is a fallacy...that turkeys can see through rocks. Only Superman can do that. Instead turkeys see around them."Jim Spencer

Tom007

Have 2 NWTF Winchester 1300's. Both laminated stocks, both engraved with the NWTF Turkey scene. One is the standard vent rib, the other is the Buck & Beard model with rifled sites. They both have 22 inch barrels. Great guns, pattern well.
"Solo hunter"

Happy

Quote from: Tom007 on March 31, 2021, 02:14:18 PM
Have 2 NWTF Winchester 1300's. Both laminated stocks, both engraved with the NWTF Turkey scene. One is the standard vent rib, the other is the Buck & Beard model with rifled sites. They both have 22 inch barrels. Great guns, pattern well.
My boy has one of those in a 20 Gauge

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

lunghit

I have a Winchester SX3 NWTF.
[/url
"There's only so many spring mornings in a man's lifetime"

RED NECK

I have 3, I have my favorite turkey gun, my Browning Bps 12 ga 3.5" NWTF in Mossy oak "New" Breakup  that I have used about 98% of the time the last decade, and last year I purchased the same gun barely shot,used in Mossy oak Breakup.I have yet to even take it out,It needs a sight and It came with no chokes.I got it for half of what I paid for mine new and it looks brand new,older man that was downsizing.

I recently purchased a Browning Silver NWTF 3" 24" in Mossy oak Breakup Infinity. I like my Bps more than any other gun I own,rifle,muzzleloader or shotgun.
Browning'...."The Best There Is"

Austin 3:16...........

Tom007

Quote from: Happy on March 31, 2021, 04:55:13 PM

Wow, that's a great gun, tough to find.....congrats
"Solo hunter"

Cowboy

I have 2 Mossberg 835s. One in Realtree Hardwoods.  One in Realtree Hardwoods Green. 24 ported barrels on both.

Happy

Quote from: Tom007 on March 31, 2021, 05:43:08 PM

Thanks. It wasn't me though. An older gentleman I know took a shine to his turkey hunting enthusiasm and gave it to him. He had won it in a gun bash and it was never fired when he gave it to him.

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

jmart241

I have a 1300 NWTF laminated with engraving great gun would love to have one in 20ga

fleasmokey

Actually just bought a NWTF Stevens 301 .410 today.

Tom007

Quote from: Happy on March 31, 2021, 05:57:56 PM
Quote from: Tom007 on March 31, 2021, 05:43:08 PM

Thanks. It wasn't me though. An older gentleman I know took a shine to his turkey hunting enthusiasm and gave it to him. He had won it in a gun bash and it was never fired when he gave it to him.

Great gesture to a fine young man...
"Solo hunter"

Bedge7767

I have 2. A Browning Gold and a Winchester 1300.
Jim

WTNUT

I have the 1998 Remington 11-87.   I retired it some years ago,  but pulled it out last year and played with some newer chokes in it and some TSS shells.    The old gal did well.   Killed a bird at 65 yards deader than a hammer - never even flopped.