OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Call Soundfiles / Youtube area Guidelines  (Read 10644 times)

Offline Old Gobbler

• Administrator
  • Long Spur Gobbler
Call Soundfiles / Youtube area Guidelines
« on: May 26, 2011, 08:27:37 PM »
  To help out the turkey call makers reach out to customers .... I went in and created a soundfile/youtube area just for folks to show the sound of the turkey  calls/calling -I also grabbed a few from the back pages to populate the area a bit

Anyone can post anything they deem fit anywhere on the site , as the staff sees it fall back to the back page we will move it to the new{child/sub} section -

A big warning to those childish types , one of the oldest and lamest antagonistic tricks that some of the trolls use to start BS with another callmaker is to ask or publicly challenge a person to produce a soundfile , A back door way of publicly degrading another persons work - Behavior like this was common elsewhere and was tolerated by people who don't know how to run site properly - If I observe a person challenging a person like this openly ....consider it the "delete account button"- No Challenging people for sound-files , not everybody wants to, has time, or knows how to make a video/sound-file ask them in a pm , or call them up so they can run it over the phone - sorry everyone for the little advisory , we don't allow troublemakers here

I will pass along a tip for producing better recordings - record outside with the recording device a various distances , I have heard 20 feet away works well , but test it out for yourself

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon