turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Blanks

Started by Swamp, March 28, 2021, 02:58:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Swamp

Any one selling pot call blanks? Im getting started and haven't found a good supplier yet. I'm trying to keep it as cost effective as possible right now.

BigSlam51

Getting lumber at a store that sells exotics is the cheapest way to go, if you have one within reasonable distance. What are you looking for?

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

mastevt

Quote from: Swamp on March 28, 2021, 02:58:23 PM
Any one selling pot call blanks? Im getting started and haven't found a good supplier yet. I'm trying to keep it as cost effective as possible right now.

I have a good friend who is a partner in a saw mill, and he has all kinds of stuff for sale.  He posted a bunch of nice hedge the other day on facebook.  If your interested, I can give you his number.  I have personally gotten a fair amount of nice stuff from him.  Pretty cheap too.  Message me if your interested.

Swamp

Quote from: mastevt on March 28, 2021, 09:58:07 PM
Quote from: Swamp on March 28, 2021, 02:58:23 PM

I have a good friend who is a partner in a saw mill, and he has all kinds of stuff for sale.  He posted a bunch of nice hedge the other day on facebook.  If your interested, I can give you his number.  I have personally gotten a fair amount of nice stuff from him.  Pretty cheap too.  Message me if your interested.
I think ive already talked to him I saw his Facebook post.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk