OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Halloran crystal mistress

Started by LongSpur440, April 10, 2016, 05:40:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

budtripp

Quote from: Strick9 on April 11, 2016, 12:40:56 PM
I sold both my Mistress and my Twisted Sister and had John Sinclair build me a special Crystal of Titanium in a Kingswood pot.. I don't know that I have ever run something with more Turkey in it period.

You can't go wrong with the mistress or the sister but if you want something that doesn't sound like every other guy in the woods with the same pot... ya might rethink on it...

Not sure where you're hunting but in my area 90% of the local yocals still use $20 Walmart specials lol. :TooFunny: if you have any kind of custom call you have a different sound than anyone else.

perrytrails

David knows Turkey calls. That mistress is one of the best. I'm sure you'll be happy with it.

Southernson13

Quote from: budtripp on April 21, 2016, 03:31:52 AM
I sold both my Mistress and my Twisted Sister and had John Sinclair build me a special Crystal of Titanium in a Kingswood pot.. I don't know that I have ever run something with more Turkey in it period.

You can't go wrong with the mistress or the sister but if you want something that doesn't sound like every other guy in the woods with the same pot... ya might rethink on it...

Not sure where you're hunting but in my area 90% of the local yocals still use $20 Walmart specials lol. :TooFunny: if you have any kind of custom call you have a different sound than anyone else.

Don't discount the $20 primos power crystal. Seen lots of turkeys spend their last minutes coming to that sound.

mtns2hunt

Quote from: budtripp on April 21, 2016, 03:31:52 AM

Just listened to some of John Sinclairs sound files and some of them do sound good to me. Not all because I have my own style.

It is true that most of the Turkey hunters I have run into are playing walmart calls or e-bay. Course I to buy from e-bay on occasion.

Currently I am using David Holloran's Twisted Sister and the Metal mouth 2 plus a Butski's walnut and glass. Hope the woods don't turn out to be full of Holloran calls this year!
Everyone wants to be successful - some just need help.

tha bugman

Can't go wrong with the crystal mistress or twisted sister

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk