turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Hunting Blinds

Started by bowhunter2k9, February 06, 2011, 05:32:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bowhunter2k9

Whats your favorite hunting blind? I want one so i can bowhunt out of it as well as gun hunt. I want plenty of room  :icon_thumright:
Romans 8:38-39

alloutdoors

I've got a Rhino XP-1 and like it a lot.  http://rhinoutdoors.com/

I have an old Double Bull T2 (pre-Primos) that I got a lot of use out of, but ever since Primos took over I don't feel that their quality is what it once was.  The Matrix 360 was a great blind if you can find one used.

boomer

The older Double Blinds are pretty good. I've an DB BS5 that I bowhunt out of. If want to gun hunt out of one find a used Matrix 360.

jbrown

SinGin

I have a Double Bull T-5 before Primos bought them out. Sturdy blind with plenty of room for two people.

devin4484

C_W

Quote from: devin4484 on February 06, 2011, 06:41:55 PM
rhino strut n rut.

I have a Rhino and I also have two of the original DB's. Them guys made a great blind in their garage, but the quality of workmanship and materials has fallen off the charts with the primos chineese crap. The "vintage" used DB's are bringing more than the new primos, even if they are in marginal shape. Tells you a little bit about the value of quality AMERICAN MADE PRODUCTS, but thats something Primos doesn't know anything about!

1iagobblergetter

I like the Ameristep Intimidators. I liked the first one so much I added another to my collection a couple years back and also have a couple new Ameristep tomtakers that I want to try out this spring. I just bought them because they are smaller and should be easier and lighter to pack,(they look like a good one person blind). Which is one thing to think about when buying is weight if you plan on packing it around.

mossy835

Don't have one yet but I am looking at simple blind that is not enclosed, just enough barrier to hide a box call or a cup of coffee while waiting on old tom to show up.

1iagobblergetter

Quote from: mossy835 on February 07, 2011, 12:05:04 AM
Don't have one yet but I am looking at simple blind that is not enclosed, just enough barrier to hide a box call or a cup of coffee while waiting on old tom to show up.
The little rollup primos and hs strut blinds work great for that and has worked great for me for years. Add a Cabelas Gobbler lounger chair with that and you really cant go wrong.

CSAW

Double bull.  Worth the money to me.

ghillie

Double Bull...also have the back pack to carry it...I think t's a very nice set up...works well for me