OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

WTB Russell Limbhanger Vest M/L (Found one, thx)

Started by Ranman, March 22, 2021, 08:34:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ranman

This has been one of my favorite vests, and mine is showing some wear.. Anyone have one of these in good shape that they would part with? Thanks,
Randy

kytrkyhntr

I posted something similar to this a few months ago and was approached by a user named Brianmccarthy who didn't have any posts. It was a scam. Just a heads up !
don't let the truth get in the way of a good story

Ranger

Hope you find another one Randy, I'm with ya.  I'm 6ft and 240lb and the M/L fits great, best vest ever made in my opinion.  Not too bulky and rides high like a vest should, great for crossing logs and such.  Wife has made some repairs and modifications and it's still going strong but would love to have a backup in the closet. Last one I saw on EBay brought over $230.... I remember Midway put them on sale one time for $69.99, I should have bought 5 of them. Best of Luck
"One can work for his gobbler by learning to communicate with him, or one can 'buy' his turkey with a decoy.  The choice is up to the 'hunter' " --William Yarbrough

Ranman

tha bugman

Quote from: Ranger on March 22, 2021, 03:51:38 PM
Hope you find another one Randy, I'm with ya.  I'm 6ft and 240lb and the M/L fits great, best vest ever made in my opinion.  Not too bulky and rides high like a vest should, great for crossing logs and such.  Wife has made some repairs and modifications and it's still going strong but would love to have a backup in the closet. Last one I saw on EBay brought over $230.... I remember Midway put them on sale one time for $69.99, I should have bought 5 of them. Best of Luck
What does it look like?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk