Started by Westernmassman, March 21, 2021, 10:19:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Westernmassman

Looking to change to a green dot. Care to share recommendations? thanks

USMC0331

Swampfox King slayer.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Dazzler

If I have astigmatism that does not play well with a red dot, will it be the same with green?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

USMC0331

I have a astigmatism and I use a red dot. The swamp fox is what I'm getting next. A dello turkey slayer on this site has 3 of them and he said the green is better for him  as his astigmatism does not allow him to see a red dot very well.

Westernmassman

Exactly why I need to switch from red to green!

USMC0331

I contacted Burris before the FF3 came out asking if they would build one with a Green Dot but was told they didn't have the capability for that. I'm not so sure I beleive that. I feel sure if they did make a green dot option they would sell pretty fast.

savduck

Swamp fox green circle dot. Love mine.

Holo sun and trijicon also make a green option.
Georgia Boy

TauntoHawk

Quote from: USMC0331 on March 21, 2021, 11:02:23 AM
I have a astigmatism and I use a red dot. The swamp fox is what I'm getting next. A dello turkey slayer on this site has 3 of them and he said the green is better for him  as his astigmatism does not allow him to see a red dot very well.

Two fastfires here but I do have an astigmatism not real bad but dot is not perfectly crisp. That's interesting about the green being better, maybe turkey gun build number 3 needs a green dot

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

wchadw

I have Trijicon dual illumination RMR. Dot and triangle. Pricey but rugged and no batteries. Never lost zero

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk