turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Mississippi public land turkey hunting 2021

Started by turkeydangler3, March 20, 2021, 02:36:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turkeydangler3

The state of Mississippi and its native turkey hunters welcomes all patrons from Arkansas. For those of you that have taken up residence on MS public land, don't forget to change your mailing address, get a new drivers license, and write to your friends and family.

P.s. please let us all know which state's turkey population you intend to kill off next.

See you at the gate.

Dtrkyman

United states of America.

I get it the pressure sucks but it is public land!

Good luck and be safe.

WCD4

Pluffmud

That sounds like something an Arkansas duck hunter would say to OOSers coming to their state to hunt. That being said, you dont see any worse whining about OOS hunters than the KS crowd lol.  :popcorn:
Psalm 46:10

MO_HUNTER

It's so bad duck hunting, if you are an OOS'er, they will slash your tires. Public land is Public. Meet people and be courteous, hunt where you want but be respectful... its hard for a lot to do!

Dtrkyman

I speak as a duck hunter, duck hunters are the biggest tools in the outdoors, hunted Arkansas public a bit and it is just a cluster ----.   

I hunt public turkeys in many states, one with quite a bit of pressure, any contact I have had with others has always been pleasant.

turkeydangler3

Don't bring ducks into this, ducks are silly and this is a Tom thread.

If there was enough time In the day I'd stop and greet them all!!

Coldbeer

Mississippi public land is worse than Kansas now. Might as well go to Disney world. Same amount of people

turkeydangler3

Quote from: Coldbeer on March 20, 2021, 04:08:52 PM
Mississippi public land is worse than Kansas now. Might as well go to Disney world. Same amount of people

Thank you cold beer. Anyone who said otherwise has lost their mind or is just trolling from their ground blind on cushy private land and has not stepped foot or popped gravel on public land in recent years

bushwhacker

Coldbeer

You'll be too late at that point.  I'd go to Arkansas for their opener. All the Mississippi turkeys will be dead at this rate.

littlebull

The amount of gravel popping on a given day in the North MS Tom woods is superfluous. I tend to agree with the OP, as well as with the sentiments of coldbeer and wcd4 #buildit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The old coon walks a late log

ShootingABN!

Don't worry them ole Miss boys, will park next to you and setup beside you. Have fun, be safe.

Good luck.

Howie g

Those southern neighbors are running wild also ,,, dang Cajuns

turkeydangler3

Quote from: ShootingABN! on March 20, 2021, 05:31:45 PM
Don't worry them ole Miss boys, will park next to you and setup beside you. Have fun, be safe.

Good luck.

Must be a MS state or razorbacks fan...

Out of all the dipshit that have parked on top of and walked in on me, not a one of them had a Mississippi license  plate, or an ole miss student decal for that matter... mostly Arkansas with stupid duck license plate