turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Finally, a Watkins Beauty

Started by Tom007, March 15, 2021, 05:30:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom007

I have been admiring all the fiddle boxes that get posted on our forum. I never thought I would be able to get one of my own till a great friend of mine on this forum hooked me up. All I can say is the experience of picking out this call with Marlin was beyond my expectations. He sent me pictures, sound bites, then personally helped me narrow down my decision. I picked the Granadillo lid over Yellow Poplar.  Not only does this call look good, It sounds awesome. Marlin spent a lot of time helping me make this pick. I normally only carry a Southern Belle Cody box, but this will take its place. It really is too nice to use, but sounds too good not to. Be safe, best of luck....
"Solo hunter"

ChesterCopperpot

That's gorgeous! And hunt hell out of it, my friend. That's what they're for!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tom007

Quote from: ChesterCopperpot on March 15, 2021, 05:38:07 PM
That's gorgeous! And hunt hell out of it, my friend. That's what they're for!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You bet my brother. It will be at my side on my opener.......
"Solo hunter"

Jroddc

jamo

Congrats! that's a good one there.

Greg Massey

Beautiful fiddle box. Congratulations on making a great choice. I know this one want be your last one.

Sir-diealot

Congratulations, I am still pretty new to the game but even I can tell his calls truly are something special.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Tom007

A heartfelt thank you to all. You guys all turned me on to these, they are all turkey.....
"Solo hunter"

Tom007

From the words of Billy Ray Cyrus, "It won't be the last". :turkey2:
"Solo hunter"

Rapscallion Vermilion

paboxcall

That is a really nice fiddle. Congrats! And you're right, won't be the last one.

:icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:
"A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods." Yoder409
"Sit down wrong, and you're beat." Jim Spencer
Don't go this year where youtubers went last year.
"It is a fallacy...that turkeys can see through rocks. Only Superman can do that. Instead turkeys see around them."Jim Spencer

3bailey3

Tom007

Thanks team, Marlin is a legend, I am glad I had the chance to chat with him for over a hour. You look up turkey in the dictionary, his picture comes up. What a gentleman. Be well, our best times are right around the corner....
"Solo hunter"

fishr64

Congratulations Tom!! That's a sweet looking fiddle box and I'm sure it sounds just as sweet and has many turkeys in it! Good luck hunting with it this Spring.

Tom007

Quote from: fishr64 on March 15, 2021, 07:32:37 PM
Congratulations Tom!! That's a sweet looking fiddle box and I'm sure it sounds just as sweet and has many turkeys in it! Good luck hunting with it this Spring.

You as well, bust a beak or two this spring....or more if you wish.... :turkey2:
"Solo hunter"