OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Thinking about a Red Dot

Started by ChiefBubba, January 27, 2021, 03:07:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChiefBubba

So let's hear the advice from everyone. I have the new 870 410 Turkey gun was thinking about putting it on and have a Remington Versa Max I can put it on also. I'm 60 years old and have always been a look down the barrel and shoot kind of man. Just looking to improve on my shooting. Was thinking Fast Fire. Bubba

fmf

Do it and don't look back. That fasfire is a good choice, vortex venom, holosun 507 are solid choices as well.

turkeyhunter91

i have a burris ff3 on 2 of my turkey guns, i put the first 1 on the gun my stepson uses when he was younger to help him out, i used the same gun and really liked it so this previous spring i set up another gun and that was one of the first things that i done to it.

B Rogers

I really like my red dot. Definitely much easier on my eyes than open sights.

Tom007

They are game changers. I love the red dots. POA is always dead on, not guesswork. You will love them....
"Solo hunter"

Gobbler428

Just do it, you will not be sorry.

ChiefBubba

Just ordered the FF 3 today. Let you know how it goes. Bubba.

Tom007

Quote from: ChiefBubba on February 22, 2021, 11:53:25 AM
Just ordered the FF 3 today. Let you know how it goes. Bubba.

Good luck, you will love it......
"Solo hunter"

ChiefBubba

So I've got the FF 3. Now just waiting to get the SumToy Mount to mount it. Just wondering how durable are these? Thinking I should just go on and get the covers I see for them. Bubba

Vintage

Installed Red Dots on 3 shot guns last year. It was a game changer for me. Don't think I will ever go back.

tonyzzzz

What brand did you go with? 

ChiefBubba