OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: TruGlow sight adjustment question  (Read 1478 times)

Offline limhnger

• 2023 SITE SUPPORTER
  • The Boss Gobbler
TruGlow sight adjustment question
« on: March 11, 2021, 11:23:11 PM »
Have a friend that put these sights on his gun. Rear sight is fixed about the furthest point back on the rib where the barrel and receiver connect. That being said he has bottomed out the elevation adjustment on the rear piece and needs further adjustment room. How can that be done?

tumblr html photo

Offline Sir-diealot

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
Re: TruGlow sight adjustment question
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2021, 12:43:23 AM »
May be a stupid question, but can the front sight be moved forward or back? I know it made a difference on my Hi-Viz sight, but I bought that thing around 96-98
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Offline lowoctane

• Longbeard
  • “When I die, then I’ll be old.”
Re: TruGlow sight adjustment question
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2021, 08:05:30 AM »
Have a friend that put these sights on his gun. Rear sight is fixed about the furthest point back on the rib where the barrel and receiver connect. That being said he has bottomed out the elevation adjustment on the rear piece and needs further adjustment room. How can that be done?

tumblr html photo
On some guns the rib tapers down from its original height front to back, so this might be what’s going on?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’m Old School...
GOD, GUTS AND GUNS
MADE AMERICA GREAT,
LET'S KEEP ALL THREE!
NRA Endowment
NAHC Life