OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: WTS: Turkey Tail Mount Board lot with custom made states in walnut  (Read 1457 times)

Offline Magdump

• 2023 SITE SUPPORTER
$200 shipped by UPS to you (this set weighs a lot so shipping won’t be cheap on my end-shipping to CONUS only.)

For the last 6 years or so I have been working on harvesting a bearded turkey in all of the states and as the journey progressed, I mounted the tail and beard of each bird for each state on my wall.  At this point though, I am getting ready to move far away and I have decided that I no longer need to keep physical trophies of the progress and am selling it all off. 

I had an artist who makes wooden puzzles make me each state in 1/4" walnut and he varnished them.  The pieces alone cost me well over $100.   All the remaining state pieces are in the white cloth bag, as they came to me from the artist.   I then have him make me two Mexico pieces for when I did those two birds.

So, 16 mounting kits total.  13 are in used but great condition, three are new in package.  One of those new ones has Colorado glued on.  Colorado kicked my butt so my gluing it on there before my trip was premature.  The other two are new and never messed with. (btw: Hawaii was incredible!  If you have not made the trip, it is worth it!!!  Do the snorkeling at Captain Cook and the swimming with Manta Rays at night!!!)

If you are working on a Super Slam yourself and have the display space for 50 or so tails, this could be the answer for you.   I ran out of space and then decided it was not for me anymore (keeping them all on walls that is).

Thanks for looking and be safe out there this Spring! 

Offline Magdump

• 2023 SITE SUPPORTER
Re: WTS: Turkey Tail Mount Board lot with custom made states in walnut
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2021, 04:50:29 PM »
$175 shipped

Offline Magdump

• 2023 SITE SUPPORTER
Re: WTS: Turkey Tail Mount Board lot with custom made states in walnut
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2021, 09:27:39 AM »
$150 shipped.

Offline Magdump

• 2023 SITE SUPPORTER