OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

TideWe turkey vest

Started by Mike13, March 09, 2021, 09:50:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike13

Thought I'd pass this along to you guys looking for a new vest this year. Looks similar to the Alpz Grand Slam but more affordable. Available in Obsession or Bottomland.

https://www.tidewe.com/products/tidewe-turkey-vest-with-seat-camo-hunting-vest-with-game-pouch-and-kickstand-for-men-women?variant=39307487477919

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mbhyman88

Looks very similar to the grand slam.  I guess they changed the pockets just enough not to get hit with a law suit.

Tom007

"Solo hunter"

Gobble!

bigriverbum

is the guy in the picture using an M-1 Garand?

Swamp

mspaci

vt35mag

All this time I thought I was the only one using a K98 turkey hunting.

CALLM2U

Is that guy turkey hunting with an M-1?  ;D

Vest does look very similar to the Grand Slam. 

RED NECK

I seen it on amazon this morning while buying gloves, I bought it and It should be here tomorrow night,It can't be any worse than the grand slam,imo,I like the pocket layout better from pictures so I will test it,if I don't like it. Back it goes as quickly as it arrived!
Browning'...."The Best There Is"

Austin 3:16...........

RED NECK

This vest is easily one of my favorites,It feels great when I have it on,lots of pockets,seems well built, only wish they would have sent the correct camo.I got an obsession camo and yet I purchased the bottomland camo one. I just purchased another one,It's amazon and they are all immigrants picking and delivering these.Maybe they couldn't read English yet.

I am going to use this vest this spring, I didn't really look at the chair/legs yet as I won't keep them on vest anyway.

RED NECK

I was excited knowing today they were delivering my "bottomland" tidwe vest after they sent the wrong one on Friday.I can't even be mad at these baboons, they just simply are incompetent, Its become funny.

The 2nd one didn't even show up in a double box so It was clearly marked "obsession".  I already am down 0-2 at the plate but I called them and the bottomland is back in stock on 27th so I took another swing at it,why not.

I am just going to keep one of these obsession camo ones as well. I am almost betting that they send an obsession camo for strike 3.

It is like talking to a rock when you are on the phone with them,It is not worth what I paid to listen to them.

I was mad for about 2 minutes and then we just laughed.

RED NECK

ORDER PLACED
Friday, April 16, 2021
ORDER #
701-8809117-119 | Invoice
Delivered (Shipment 1)
DELIVERED ON:
18 April
TIDEWE Turkey Vest with Seat, Hunting Vest with Game Pouch and Kickstand, Strut Camo Turkey Hunting Clothes for Men Women (Mossy Oak Bottomlan)TIDEWE Turkey Vest with Seat, Hunting Vest with Game Pouch and Kickstand, Strut Camo Turkey Hunting Clothes for Men Women (Mossy Oak Bottomlan)
Sold by TideWe