OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Call Lanyards and Turkey Totes

Started by aclawrence, March 08, 2021, 09:14:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jordan121787

Quote from: aclawrence on February 01, 2023, 09:16:57 AM
I think I made this custom for someone last year and they ending up backing out after I had finished it. I can't remember for sure but I just saw it on the shelf and thought I'd see if anyone wants it's. It's a "custom lightweight classic with two spread out drops". Sounds fancy lol. I think the person was wanting to carry a tube and a trumpet on the same lanyard so this is what we came up with.  One drop is a little longer than the other. If anyone wants this I'll ship it to you for $15.

Stand by for some new products coming your way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll take it. Shoot me your info

aclawrence

Hey Jordan my PayPal is Lawrencearchery@yahoo.com. Make sure to send me your address. Thanks

Jordan121787

Quote from: aclawrence on February 02, 2023, 08:04:12 PM
Hey Jordan my PayPal is Lawrencearchery@yahoo.com. Make sure to send me your address. Thanks

Payment sent

aclawrence

Hey did one of y'all send me an email message?  I got a message from support@oldhobbler.

aclawrence

Ok great!  Just making sure.

Bosshogg

aclawrence

Hey Bosshogg I sell the newer lightweight style for $25 shipped. Once I switched to the smaller paracord they seem to take me a lot longer to put together.

runngun

Shoot!!! The one that you posted above was supposed to have been mine. I just looked back through my messages and that was it!!! I forgot about it as well. But I definitely want one with 2 drops,  I actually want 2 of them.  Please send me a pm.

Have a good one, Bo

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

aclawrence

Quote from: runngun on February 11, 2023, 01:25:25 PM
Shoot!!! The one that you posted above was supposed to have been mine. I just looked back through my messages and that was it!!! I forgot about it as well. But I definitely want one with 2 drops,  I actually want 2 of them.  Please send me a pm.

Have a good one, Bo

Ah goodness.  I couldn't remember who it was for or what happened.  Looks like I need to get started putting some lanyards together!

runngun

Hey Brother it happens!!! My fault, I am sorry, I should have followed up with you.  If you will please shoot me a pm when you get 2 made with the 2 drops. Thanks again

Have a good one, Bo

Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

aclawrence

Quote from: runngun on February 12, 2023, 05:14:33 PM
Hey Brother it happens!!! My fault, I am sorry, I should have followed up with you.  If you will please shoot me a pm when you get 2 made with the 2 drops. Thanks again

Have a good one, Bo

Hey Bo I'll pm you for some details.

aclawrence

Here's a couple hunter model lanyards I've put together.  The camo is sold but I can make another one. These are the "lightweight 95" models. They're made out of 95# paracord and pack down really small.

aclawrence

Brown/Green Multicam Lightweight hunter lanyard available. $25 shipped. I forgot and left the black bead off of this one but it makes no difference in the functionality.

aclawrence

Olive Drab / Multicam Lightweight Hunter.  The Hershey Kiss is for scale so you can see how small these will pack down to. ///SOLD\\\

aclawrence

Here's a couple black and copper doubler droppers I made for a couple guys. He wanted to carry a trumpet and a tube on the same lanyard. If this is what you want to do I think these will do the trick. These take me a while to put together so they're $35 shipped.