OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Aimpoint Micro S-1

Started by HuntSource, March 07, 2021, 11:08:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HuntSource

This is an Aimpoint Micro S-1 with a 6MOA dot. It's designed to mount on the rib with carbon fiber plates. By switching plates, it'll install on ribs between 6mm and 12mm. It mounts really low. This was purchased last year for my son's turkey gun. So, it's been used one season. I see no flaws in the glass. He and I both really like it. However, we built new turkey guns last fall and went with a receiver mount. Those carbon fiber plates worked as advertised in that they didn't mar the rib in any way. I'm about half-tempted to keep it, but thought I'd offer it here. I'll take $500 shipped CONUS. Payment by PayPal.

Tom007

Quote from: HuntSource on March 07, 2021, 11:08:23 AM
This is an Aimpoint Micro S-1 with a 6MOA dot. It's designed to mount on the rib with carbon fiber plates. By switching plates, it'll install on ribs between 6mm and 12mm. It mounts really low. This was purchased last year for my son's turkey gun. So, it's been used one season. I see no flaws in the glass. He and I both really like it. However, we built new turkey guns last fall and went with a receiver mount. Those carbon fiber plates worked as advertised in that they didn't mar the rib in any way. I'm about half-tempted to keep it, but thought I'd offer it here. I'll take $500 shipped CONUS. Payment by PayPal.

I just bought one a month ago. I love it. You are correct, it mounts perfectly to the rib, no marks. Is very secure. Your price is great too. I love it, field of view is great.  Best of luck....
"Solo hunter"

HuntSource

Thanks! Yes, it's a tremendous optic. If it doesn't sell, I won't be too upset! ;D

Tom007

Quote from: HuntSource on March 09, 2021, 12:42:06 PM
Thanks! Yes, it's a tremendous optic. If it doesn't sell, I won't be too upset! ;D

It is always nice to have a quality red dot ready to go on any rib in 2 minutes in stock.......be well
"Solo hunter"