OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Diaphragm Howlers  (Read 1229 times)

Offline Lonehowl

• The Boss Gobbler
Diaphragm Howlers
« on: March 06, 2021, 02:01:14 PM »
I've had a few guys hit me up here regarding mouth call coyote howlers for locating. I do make them. I thought I would post one up here so you could check it out.
This is a 2 reed...Superlight Green model. Very thin latex, higher pitched and real easy to blow.  If your used to turkey frams,, these are a bit  different but easy to pick up.  A few minutes of practice and call break in and anyone can start howling. If you are interested just holler at me. Pic and  short video sound bite below

https://youtu.be/Kn48BX12LGM

Offline Lonehowl

• The Boss Gobbler
Re: Diaphragm Howlers
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2021, 11:44:32 AM »
Thanks to the guys that ordered..really apreciate it!  Some of you have asked if these are simply turkey calls or if they are stretched the same...the answer is no. They are specially made to enable smooth easy howls and dog talk.....and its not all about stretch.
Mark

Offline Lonehowl

• The Boss Gobbler
Re: Diaphragm Howlers
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2021, 01:23:53 PM »
Thank you for the orders fellas! Really appreciate it...all orders have shipped except the ones I got this morning. Those will go in the mail tomorrow morn.
Mark