OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: TSS handloading  (Read 1836 times)

Offline nam0006

TSS handloading
« on: March 03, 2021, 10:38:18 AM »
I’m looking to start handloading 20ga and 410 before next season and will be starting from scratch. I’m looking for tips on where to by reloading tools, components, what I’ll need to get started, etc. any help would be appreciated.

Offline Goblen

• 2023 SITE SUPPORTER
Re: TSS handloading
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2021, 06:23:44 PM »
First order some shot from Hal. He will tell you what size shot and the  components you will need and give you the load recipe. When you see the shells, powder and wads in stock get them then they tend to sell out often. ballisticproducts.com and precisionreloading.com is where you will find all the components you will need. You can find hal's email address and other info here. tungstensupershots.com on the fourm. There are a few videos on YouTube you should watch as well. Just search for tss loading.

Offline tracker#1

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • The Boss Gobbler
  • Big game tracker with dogs, Oathkeeper, NRA Endowm
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2021, 07:57:17 PM »
Dave Owens from "Pinhoti Project" gives a nice job on a demonstration from start to finish rolling your own ammo on YouTube, look it up...

Offline B Rogers

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2021, 08:19:26 PM »
I agree with both previous statements. Hal is great to deal with and Dave’s video is spot on.

Offline squirrel_hunter

« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2021, 08:11:34 PM »
I am going to do the same thing by next yr. But going to load 410, 28ga and maybe 20ga.